FREE delivery when you sign up as an automatic customer. Contact info@seasonsfruitandveg.co.uk to sign up.
01462 819975
Minimum order £11.00 on fruit, veg and salad items.
SHOP. COOK. EAT
with SEASONS
Hello guest
Your basket is empty

Fresh locally grown produce straight to your door…

Send us your testimonials about our fresh
fruit and veg delivery service and we will publish it in our website.

Terrie & Jerry
We use seasons fruit and vegetables on a weekly bases to provide fresh fruit to our employees. The products received are always fresh and vary each week which gives our employees a healthy option to snack on throughout the day.

Jo Lacey HR Administration, Recruitment and Systems Manager Signature Flight Support EMEA
The staff appreciate the fresh local produce delivered every Monday to our offices by you and your team. Why did we not think of this before! It’s certainly increased our morale and the healthy options of food in the building.

Pamela Wyles-Mullen – Avnet EMG Ltd

Seasons Fruit and Veg are a reliable and friendly family run business that always go the extra mile. The food is fresh and tasty and the service we receive is great.

I would recommend them for any type of event or catering needs you have whether as a school like we are or as a personal delivery service to your home front door.

Dani Johnston - Garden City Montessori School
Thanks for this weeks fruit and veg...every time I get the box its almost like Christmas on what one can find in there....the smell is good too.

Manuela from Hitchin
We are delighted with the service provided by Seasons – it is so convenient having fruit delivered to our door and it is always top quality and fresh. We have no hesitation in recommending your services.

Sara Leedham – Croudace Home
Seasons fruit and veg supply our office with fruit boxes twice a week. The fruit is always fresh and tastes delicious. I would recommend the service to other businesses wanting to promote healthy eating in the work place.

Poppy Platt- Operations manager at Circle Health
We are really pleased with the goods and service you are providing us with.

Ann - Meppershall Church of England Academy
We all look forward to receiving our fruit box on a Monday morning and seeing what exciting things we have to try each week. It is delivered by a really polite young man. It is really good quality and great value for money the box lasts us the week. Would recommend to anyone to try and help encourage their staff to be healthier.

Rebecca McCandless - Flexible Training
I will DEFINITELY be staying.

I love the quality of your produce and so look forward to my delivery.

But, even if it wasn’t amazing, I would still support you In some way, because you were there for me when I needed you, so I would be there for you.

Happily, your service and produce is brilliant, so it’s no compromise for me to continue to order from you indefinitely.

Thank you for all your hard work and commitment, and I wish you every success with it.

Julia
We decided to take our school meals in house two years ago and approached Terrie at Seasons Fruit and Veg with a view to the company supplying our fresh produce for us. We can not only rely on deliveries to suit us but the quality and cost have made a huge difference to the meals we can provide. The staff are always cheery and friendly, nothing is too much trouble and we are complimented on our meals and the delicious smells coming from the kitchen. Our children now enjoy fresh, local produce on a daily basis and we have no hesitation in recommending Seasons to others.

Debbie Flanagan - St.Mary’s Academy
Just wanted to thank you for giving us a watermelon this week in one of our boxes - the children at nursery are very excited to try it next week! It is a real selling point for our nursery that we get two boxes of fruit delivered weekly, so that we can offer fruit three times a day to our children - more, as we also incorporate them into our puddings. The children love it when 'the fruit man' arrives with his crate (which, by the way, we used as flower planters!), and enjoy choosing what they will have.

I'm grateful that you can accommodate our needs, delivering the harder, longer shelf-life fruits on a Friday ready for Monday, and then still deliver the shorter shelf-life items on a Monday. It's great to have that flexibility, and also means we have a variety, which is great for learning and exploring.
Keep on doing what you're doing: it's fantastic!

Susie Glenister – Nursery Director, Bananamoo
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR FEEDBACK BELOW
On 21st April 2021 at 20:23, Linda wrote:
It's so good to get fruit and vegetables this fresh and tasting so good.
Plus the eco friendly way it's packed and delivered.
Price is always reasonable.
Well done on a service that's reliable, friendly and organised.
A brilliant local business , thank you
On 18th March 2021 at 09:47, Pamela wrote:
Just received my lovely box of goodies , always fresh and packed nicely, and service with a smile , I prefer to choose my own as there are only two of us so it works very well and I love the deli stuff , thank you look forward to next time .
On 5th February 2021 at 21:59, Penelope Fasey wrote:
Oh my goodness.... I had forgotten what fresh fruit tastes like. Absolutely brilliant, great quality, delicious fruit and vegetables. We had our first order delivered this evening and we will be ordering more. Thank you.
On 5th February 2021 at 09:37, Lauryn Parry wrote:
Our children have fallen in love with their weekly fruit and veg boxes! Fresh, full of flavour, can't recommend enough.
On 3rd February 2021 at 11:10, keith Tayler wrote:
Good quality produce, variety and delivery. I always look forward to seeing what's in my veg and fruit box delivery. Packed by Sam & JD.
Thanks
On 20th January 2021 at 20:42, Janet Chopping wrote:
Just wanted to say how much we enjoyed the box of dates in our Christmas box. Thank you.
On 18th January 2021 at 13:35, Tim Carter wrote:
Got our first box Veg/Salad/ Fruit box today, looks good and fresh so full marks. Looks like we now converted and are going to become regulars since getting fed up with supermarkets sub standard veg and fruit at inflated prices. Most of this is flown half way round the world with more air miles than a frequent flyer and added chemical sprays to maintain the look not taste, not mention the carbon footprint.
What we want is fresh local produce delivered locally as per your website and hopefully more farmers will be persuaded to start producing under the new ELMS agricultural policy rather than just produce cereal crops.
On 11th January 2021 at 21:39, Colin Newman wrote:
Received our first mixed veg/fruit/salad box the other day and was very happy. The quality and selection was spot on. Going to the supermarket you tend to buy the same each time., whereas a mixed box is a surprise as to what you will get. And, as advertised, there is no plastic wrapping. Great service and quality. Just purchased my second delivery.
On 8th January 2021 at 09:58, Clair Beechey wrote:
The boxes are amazing we look forward each week to receiving our fresh produce. Can't fault the service and is great that you take back all the boxes.
On 12th December 2020 at 18:11, Charlie Jones wrote:
Thank you very much for the first delivery today her indoors very happy .
On 6th November 2020 at 11:39, Clair Beechey wrote:
We look forward to our delivery, the products are all delicious and fresh. My delivery driver is always cheerful and friendly.
On 26th September 2020 at 13:00, Alison Schoeman wrote:
My box has just arrived and I want to say how especially pleased I am today. it was lovely to have such a range of fruit - apples, oranges, pears, bananas, grapes and a melon.
Thank you very much.
On 25th September 2020 at 13:36, Sheena Kitchener wrote:
We are delighted we found Seasons. We genuinely look forward to our weekly deliveries. The fruit veg and salad we receive are of great quality and we are pleased so much of it is locally grown. This, combined with the no plastic policy, is of importance to us as we are trying to do our bit to save the planet. We are happy to support such a great local business
On 9th September 2020 at 10:01, richard gilbert wrote:
Really super value , fresh and so easy to order. Brilliant.

( Do you take the cardboard boxes back or do we get rid of them /use them ?)
On 25th August 2020 at 22:47, Teresa Staroscik wrote:
I so look forward to seeing what I'm going to be getting in veg and fruit box delivery. The service is great and quality fab. Would recommend. Thank you
Our site uses cookies. For more information, see our cookie policy. Accept cookies and close
Reject cookies Manage settings